First Taycan seen

The place to discuss everything else..
oldpilot

Post by oldpilot »

Very nice, in black. Unfortunately I was negotiating the tunnels in Monaco when it went past in the other direction last week.

You'll just have to take my word for it!

putt4par

Post by putt4par »

Wow, start of a new era, cannot believe the performance available for an electric car, just wondering how long before we are all driving something similar?
VanB

Post by VanB »

Had a white Taycan follow me on the A34 for about 10 miles yesterday. Looks very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

I think many of us would happily drive one and we all will be forced to drive similar in the not too distant future.
oldpilot

Post by oldpilot »

<<cannot believe the performance available for an electric car,>> We picked up a 3 year old BMW i3 as a second car last month. The performance to about 50mph is.... electrifying (sorry). Not much different from my Macan S
Ferdie

Post by Ferdie »

oldpilot wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:10 pm <<cannot believe the performance available for an electric car,>> We picked up a 3 year old BMW i3 as a second car last month. The performance to about 50mph is.... electrifying (sorry). Not much different from my Macan S
Vouch for that; one chased me up M5 slip road a few months ago, from the lights. I was being sensible with the performance in 'normal' mode but it was on my tail till 70MPG, I did not want to try any harder as I though it may have become embarrassing :oops: .
Looking forward to a drive in the new Mini! ;)
991.1 C2 - Black Edition
(Prior) Macan SD - Night Blue
Fordson Dexta - 1960