Silverstone Invite?

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

The Depositors Course is model specific and the invite primarily goes to your email address, the first time I was to go to the PEC they had transcribed my email address wrong and I received zitch and I had to give them a ring after a few weeks

Since then I have continuously advised newbies to wait three weeks after they have placed their deposit and then ring the PEC direct, waiting for an email can take many many weeks, if at all, if you rely on email do check your junk mailbox.

Range Day is another matter and is OPC initiated.

There are a mass of prior posts on both topics which go into great detail on what you can expect.

The RE day can be dissapointing in that effectively the only drive on the circuit you get with certain cars is the run to the skid pan/ice hill and back plus a demo drive on the off road course. There is also a 3/4 hour classroom prattle on various topics which could easily be cut down to 10 minutes. I only got to do fast laps in a 911C4GTS and a Macan Turbo PP.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags