Macan nowhere to be seen

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

We must take comfort in the fact that this is an American journal and in absolutely every way reflects American taste. 🤧
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀

Marra

Post by Marra »

Who cares what other people think of the Macan - I don't. I love my VG Macan S and wouldn't swap it for any of the cars listed in that review. The main difference between mine and all of those? - mine's a Porsche 😀
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Marra wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm Who cares what other people think of the Macan - I don't. I love my VG Macan S and wouldn't swap it for any of the cars listed in that review. The main difference between mine and all of those? - mine's a Porsche 😀
Me too. But isn't kind of fascinating how others view the world?
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

Dandock wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:41 pm We must take comfort in the fact that this is an American journal and in absolutely every way reflects American taste. 🤧
Well there is a contradiction in terms if ever I read one, "American" and "Taste". :lol: :lol:
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Nosmo wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:46 pm
Dandock wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:41 pm We must take comfort in the fact that this is an American journal and in absolutely every way reflects American taste. 🤧
Well there is a contradiction in terms if ever I read one, "American" and "Taste". :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry I'll write that again.

...reflects American lack of taste. 🤧
Spud

Post by Spud »

Totally agree it’s got to be American because they don’t know class when they see it, full of the proverbial 😜
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
VanB

Post by VanB »

Maybe the Macan is not listed because it a) out of reach for most people and b)the general public still thinks of Porsche as a sports car manufacturer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

VanB wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:38 pm Maybe the Macan is not listed because it a) out of reach for most people and b)the general public still thinks of Porsche as a sports car manufacturer

Can't be (a) because of Tesla, LR and the Jeep with jet pack. And can't be (b) because they give a passing mention to the Cayenne.

Perhaps it's because most of the others come from US factories? :roll: Or that it's simply too good. ;)
VanB

Post by VanB »

Dandock wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:03 pm
VanB wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:38 pm Maybe the Macan is not listed because it a) out of reach for most people and b)the general public still thinks of Porsche as a sports car manufacturer

Can't be (a) because of Tesla, LR and the Jeep with jet pack. And can't be (b) because they give a passing mention to the Cayenne.

Perhaps it's because most of the others come from US factories? :roll: Or that it's simply too good. ;)
I would gues simply too good for the opposition so exclude it to leave a level playing field 😂
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
John_M

Post by John_M »

Dandock wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:38 pm But have you seen anything as plain ugly as the Lexus RX 450H? 🤢
I have - a couple of these in the wild and even a showroom with some