Yet another New Macan S delivered today.

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
pmg

Post by pmg »

My_Macan_S Number plate  blocked.jpg

Ordered Day after they became available on configurator built Mid March and picked up today.

Porsche code is PKW8WKI8

First Porsche after 5 BMW's; 2 times E36 325i, E39 528i, E91 320D, F31 320D, first two manual last 3 auto.

Done just over 100 miles around Southern Downs this afternoon.

Very happy, everything I hoped for. Refined, very easy to drive, quick, quiet and very comfortable. Coming from a BMW prefer the firmer ride in sport to that of comfort. Bose sounds good both on DAB radio and accessing my digital music files from a USB stick.

The first vehicle I have had with ACC and really like it plus Traffic Jam assist

The only issue I have is car not accessing my android phone contacts, car system saying need to change phone settings. Initially, suspect this may be due to contacts not on phone or sim but stored in Google Contacts. I will try copying them to phone and or sim. As anyone resolved a similar issue?. My last BMW accessed contacts ok with them just stored with Google
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

Pivot

Post by Pivot »

Great looking car! Congrats!
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Great looking machine đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Just macan

Post by Just macan »

Stunning look....congratulations and just enjoy!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Congrats.

Enjoy.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

Great looking car.
I've also got the ACC and TJA - have you tried the TJA, my OPC seemed quite vague about it's functionality, especially the "self steering" input?
pmg

Post by pmg »

DiverNick wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:27 am Great looking car.
I've also got the ACC and TJA - have you tried the TJA, my OPC seemed quite vague about it's functionality, especially the "self steering" input?
Not the steering input part as the jam I was in yesterday was on straight roads. As TJA added in LCA which I definitely wanted, I thought the extra cost of TJA over ACC was relatively small.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

pmg wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:03 am
Not the steering input part as the jam I was in yesterday was on straight roads. As TJA added in LCA which I definitely wanted, I thought the extra cost of TJA over ACC was relatively small.
Same for me as regards steering - my SE gave me a follow-up call and would like me to give them my feedback, as they have not yet any experience regarding the steering aspect.
Slight niggle today; ALL the memory functions for mirrors, seat, steering wheel, A/C and external mirrors etc. had done what seemed like a factory reset and gone AWOL, so had to start from scratch. Hope this a one off!!
Ian.g

Post by Ian.g »

Nice car. You might find it pairs better with an iPhone. Apologies if you are an Android enthusiast!
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

DiverNick wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 pm
pmg wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:03 am
Same for me as regards steering - my SE gave me a follow-up call and would like me to give them my feedback, as they have not yet any experience regarding the steering aspect.
Slight niggle today; ALL the memory functions for mirrors, seat, steering wheel, A/C and external mirrors etc. had done what seemed like a factory reset and gone AWOL, so had to start from scratch. Hope this a one off!!
I’ve never got the hang of all those settings but they are mostly saved and associated with a particular key fob.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)