Autogefühl Review Macan 2.0

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

Ray :geek:
Macan SD
Rhodium Silver, 21” Wheels on Air, ACC, Pano Sunroof, 14way Seats, 4x Heated and Steering, Reversing Cam, Spare Wheel, Privacy Glass, PDK Gears, Folding Mirrors,

johnd

Post by johnd »

Yes, I was watching that yesterday. A slightly odd review from Thomas - more bland and empty than usual - I didn't really know what he thought of it in the end TBH. Not helped by the fact that he was only driving the 2l, but trying to cross-reference with AJ's previous review of the new S, which didn't really work, IMHO at least. Perhaps there just isn't much to say about the facelift vs the previous model?
Macan SD (Rhodium) www.porsche-code.com/PH4H6XU3 June 2016

Real mpg at Fuelly
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

johnd wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:47 am Yes, I was watching that yesterday. A slightly odd review from Thomas - more bland and empty than usual - I didn't really know what he thought of it in the end TBH. Not helped by the fact that he was only driving the 2l, but trying to cross-reference with AJ's previous review of the new S, which didn't really work, IMHO at least. Perhaps there just isn't much to say about the facelift vs the previous model?
Yes not up to his usual level he seemed odd.. quite contradictory.. options are exspensive.. the 3.0 is faster than the 2.0.. pretty obvious.. ha ha .. he doesnt like leather and with the full leather pack it has alote of leather ! Awful coloured interior in my opion
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9