Macan vs Evoque vs X2

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

I am sure JLR must now own a fair stake in Top Gear or at least supply foc a fleet of cars for the Mag’s and TV prog’s use.

For why else would TG continually praise the cars that JLR and in particular RR produce?

As usual they are completely off the mark.

For a school shuttle and shopping trolley then the size of the Evoque wins.

If build quality, handling and ride come into the equation, there can be only one.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
MrsMacan

Post by MrsMacan »

Never on these reviews do they ever mention reliability! Hmmm I think I know which one would lose on that one!
Sal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2019 Volcano Grey Macan 8-) Arrived 6th May 2019
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »

I’ve driven both and there really is just no comparison.

Just like the BBC with regard to Brexit and remaining in the EU, TG are highly biased toward JLR vehicles, unjustly so in my opinion.

Chris
http://www.porsche-code.com/PKSGFNH9
Loving my 2L Turbo Macan with Sports Chrono, 18-way Seats, Wonderful Display Screen, 20" Turbo Alloys, PASM, PS+, Sports Exhaust, Pano-Roof, LED Headlights. Ignore the haters, this is a SUPERB car :D :D :D