GTS picked up today

Post pictures of your Macan here!
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

The car certainly looks great in the showroom but if it's parked outside during storm Arwen you'll need to clean it before posting more pics :D .

Nice wheels. They'll certainly be easier to clean than the 20" Spyders on my Gen 2 GTS. The colour is a great contrast with the car body colour.

BTW I see you rival Wing Commander for the number of Porsches you've owned and probably lead the forum on the number of Macans :D
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel

Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

RSD wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:57 pm 65F78584-04B0-46F2-A420-3BA1C94ECBD1.jpeg

Not taken many photos - looked great in the showroom, but with Storm Arwen battering the car all the way home, and a very dull day I think I will wait to get more pics.
The colour of these wheels arent anywhere near to the colour on the configurator.
RSD

Post by RSD »

Papeto wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:31 pm Congratulations and nice pictures. The satin platinuim wheels look great against the black. They colour looks completely different on the configurater though. I wonder why Porsche doesn’t fix it, as more people may choose that aren’t keen on the black rims?
I was worried about how the satin platinum wheels would look and when I first saw the car I was pleasantly surprised. I’m really pleased with them.
RSD

Post by RSD »

On-Track wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:57 am The car certainly looks great in the showroom but if it's parked outside during storm Arwen you'll need to clean it before posting more pics :D .

Nice wheels. They'll certainly be easier to clean than the 20" Spyders on my Gen 2 GTS. The colour is a great contrast with the car body colour.

BTW I see you rival Wing Commander for the number of Porsches you've owned and probably lead the forum on the number of Macans :D
On my previous dolomite silver GTS I had the black Spyders and they were tricky to clean and by the next day were alway dirty again even the slightest layer of dust was so visible.

I’m not sure about being Wing Commanders rival - but my ownership of 5 Macan’s isn’t where my Porsche obsession started. This is my overall ownership history
before picking up the my new GTS yesterday.

Macan GTS - Dolomite Silver
Macan S - Crayon
Macan Turbo - Volcano Grey
Macan Turbo - Black
Cayenne S - White
Cayenne GTS - Black
Cayenne Turbo - Grey
Cayman S - Grey
Cayman S - Black
Boxter 2.7 - Grey
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

You need to get out more ! 😂
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

RSD wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:54 pm
On-Track wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:57 am The car certainly looks great in the showroom but if it's parked outside during storm Arwen you'll need to clean it before posting more pics :D .

On my previous dolomite silver GTS I had the black Spyders and they were tricky to clean and by the next day were alway dirty again even the slightest layer of dust was so visible.

I’m not sure about being Wing Commanders rival - but my ownership of 5 Macan’s isn’t where my Porsche obsession started. This is my overall ownership history
before picking up the my new GTS yesterday.

Macan GTS - Dolomite Silver
Macan S - Crayon
Macan Turbo - Volcano Grey
Macan Turbo - Black
Cayenne S - White
Cayenne GTS - Black
Cayenne Turbo - Grey
Cayman S - Grey
Cayman S - Black
Boxter 2.7 - Grey

Congrats on the new Macan GTS and your Porsche buying history!

Looks like a 911 needs to be on your list someday! Maybe in a bright & colourful hue! ;)

Cheers,
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
njohnsonnet

Post by njohnsonnet »

Just wondered if you had managed to take any more pics? Just ordered a very similar spec and keen to see what yours looks like…

Also, looks like you collected from West London PC. I live in Chiswick so will keep and eye out for it…
Scotgc

Post by Scotgc »

Congratulations, looks great! Any chance of more pictures ?
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPRHCJQ5
Crayon Macan GTS on order.

Previous
L494 Range Rover Sport HSE
Audi S3
BMW F32 440i
BMW F30 335d Xdrive
BMW E92 330d