Quick, the sun's out!

Post pictures of your Macan here!
AlanB

Post by AlanB »

Had all black discovery once. Never again. Nightmare colour to keep clean. Fantastic when clean though.
Macan is Rhodium. Easy to clean 👌

steve w

Post by steve w »

Jordan
From people who have the Spyders they aren't the easiest wheel to keep clean,
I've got the 21in Black Classics imo look the best wheels on offer and easy to clean,as for using the kerb side Eastern European car washes personally wouldn't let them wash the works transit never mind a Porsche.
SteveW
VanB

Post by VanB »

The spider's are not that easy to keep clean but have mine valeted once a month and give it a snow foam sloosh in between and they stay more than acceptable.
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

I do understand what you are saying about black cars etc. but I'm sure most people do not buy a car "because it's easy to keep clean".

Otherwise we would all drive silver Ford Fiesta vans.
TwoTurbos

Post by TwoTurbos »

Couldn't agree more about black being a nightmare; some mornings I go out after having the car washed the day before and it is soul-destroying to see it looking dirty almost straight away, usually a thin sheen of dust from nearby trees etc. That said, I love the look enough to put myself through it - I get called all sorts of names by my missus as a result :D

Also I would usually agree about the carwash guys but the ones I use are very good and I know them well - I wouldn't just randomly pull into any of those hand car washes otherwise.
2016 Macan SD

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHJJJ6E1
JORDAN

Post by JORDAN »

Think i may have to invest in a snow foam lance. It seems very popular on the forum. I have a nilfisk pressure washer.
My local hand car washes are pretty shoddy to be honest.
JORDAN

Post by JORDAN »

The spyders are a worry but i love em
JORDAN

Post by JORDAN »

Im also #teamblack. Id consider red or volcano grey, but the mrs wont
chrisd608

Post by chrisd608 »

Rhodium is the best colour for not showing the dirt but looks fab when clean. Would never have a black car again. Only looks goods for a few miles after a wash