Don't be precious its only a car...part 2

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Radas.Rob

Post by Radas.Rob »

Hi Everyone

After nine weeks we finally got our car back a from Road & Race in Bolton, the workmanship was very good and I could only spot a few minor faults. These were promptly fixed after another visit, happy to say the car is as good as new and after a couple of nervous outings my wife is a happy driver once again. I thought it may have been the end of the road for my Porsche but she has soon overcome the worry of being back in it.
I look at in a different light in the fact that the car has done its work and protected you and walking away from any crash without any injury is a great testimony to the build quality of todays cars.
Finally had a chance to put some miles on the clock and they have been most enjoyable the ride is great even without PASM and the performance is good. (not as fast as the AMG or the 911 I have had to use while my car was being repaired !!!) My wife does a lot of short journeys to work and back so I always drive in sports mode to help with the Regeneration Cycle, we have not had any warning lights come on yet.
The only real issue we are having is that the drivers seat moves into position for my wife when she uses her key to open the door but the seat is then too close for her to get into the car. I thought the seat only moved into position once you put the key into the ignition?
Our Porsche Pylon arrived yesterday which is nice.

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_3936 2.jpg

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Good to hear you have the car back and can finally enjoy it. You're correct about the seat, it should tuck you in once in the car like a waiter at a nice restaurant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

I hope I never find out .......... but I think the Macan would be a good car to have a crash in :? :? :?

Great that your Macan is as good as new.
Radas.Rob

Post by Radas.Rob »

I think we may to speak to Porsche maybe the key needs recoding
EviL Ras

Post by EviL Ras »

Wow! Glad to see its back on the road and everyones still safe!
Carmine and Partial Garnet GTS Delivered Jan 17' www.porsche-code.com/PHE2IGH7
Our collection video - https://youtu.be/B-HvzRYztqc