Macan SD

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

The important button is operated by the right foot. I’m still loving my SD.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)

Panthera

Post by Panthera »

Comfortably Numb wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:25 pm To appease my better half I had to say good bye to my BMW 640D Gran Coupe because my father in law couldn't get into it nor into her 1 series without a considerable kerfuffle.

Having now had my S D for a week I've gone from feeling a bit miserable about the whole thing to OMG I should have done this years ago.

What a car!! So chuffed, so much fun to drive. So many buttons that I still don't what they do !! What a total smile this car is. I'm on my motorbike today because the father in law is being taken shopping (and it's seriously nice weather) but I just want my car back. :lol:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on seeing the light :D
Ray :geek:
Macan SD
Rhodium Silver, 21” Wheels on Air, ACC, Pano Sunroof, 14way Seats, 4x Heated and Steering, Reversing Cam, Spare Wheel, Privacy Glass, PDK Gears, Folding Mirrors,
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Had mine just two months and loving it. Mine is an early 2017 (66reg) so coming up to its third birthday, but only 12k miles and the best spec I ever saw on a diesel. I love it enough to be slapping another two years Porsche warranty on it soon at nearly £2k all in.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
happy days

Post by happy days »

The SD truly is a great car. Ours is just over 60k having just had its third service, new tyres all round and recently, brakes front and rear. It's just out of warranty so I bought the original pads from Design 911 and had the local indy fit them for £60. Pads all round were about £500. Discs were in good nick so we didn't replace them.

I still can't believe how these huge heavy cars defy physics and handle so well. They really are comfortable and handle so well - even wife agrees. However, they definitely are not five seaters for journeys. We had a day out in Dublin recently and five of us made the journey (about an hour). I was in the back and it was not a nice place to be. Four up, they are a pleasure, but not with five.
Macan S D
718 S