My 2015 S

Post pictures of your Macan here!
NicheTechnology

Post by NicheTechnology »

Here is my 2015 Diesel S

20191118_084336.jpg

Modifications thus far:

Custom white and black Painted 2 tone 21" turbo wheels
Gloss black paint and smoothed on the grey plastics (everywhere)
Gloss White exhaust tips (surprisingly not dirty all the time)
Techart suspension lowering module
Niche Technology.com Convenience module
Niche Technology.com ECU map (298hp and 644nm on the dyno)
P-zero's 21's
Prototype Niche Technology.com driver settings memory module.
Dynamic rear indicators (Audi style), doing the fronts very soon. They have to be cut open and hand soldered to work properly! Took us a whole day just for the rears! Can do as a complete light exchange service if anyone wants maybe but its financially not really worth it! Looks cool though. :) Car is on import plates there as we had just moved to Poland! (i'm from Bournemouth)

And in its winter set up:

20191212_113337.jpg

Powder coated Porsche 18s
Pirelli scorpion winter tyres with painted letters (total nightmare to do, don't bother!)

Love this car. :)

ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Lovely looking machine. :D :D :D

Being lowered..... the wheels look even bigger
NicheTechnology

Post by NicheTechnology »

ScotMac wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:21 pm Lovely looking machine. :D :D :D

I know right, the 18s look tiny on it now. It hasn't snowed and it doesn't look like its going to, so i'm pulling at the lead to get them off, whack on my 21s and some spacers and get it back to normal!
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

The vehicle looks great... but isn’t driving RHD vehicle a bit of an issue in a LHD environment?

A friend of mine had a BBQ utensil in his imported car to deal with parking tickets [emoji38]
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4
Guy

Post by Guy »

Pivot wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:17 am The vehicle looks great... but isn’t driving RHD vehicle a bit of an issue in a LHD environment?
It's not really an issue once you get used to it. I did my UK driving test in Moenchenglabach in a RHD car! Since then I've spent about 12 years living overseas (Denmark, Germany, Romania) driving exclusively RHD cars. It's a little bit easier from a 'higher up' driving position such as the Macan, but as long as you are aware of your limitations it's quite safe, and to be honest I have always felt more confident in RHD than I have when occasionally using LHD vehicles overseas.

Some insurers get a bit funny about it but I've always managed to find an underwriter who isn't fussed which side the steering wheel is fitted.
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

NicheTechnology wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:13 pm
ScotMac wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:21 pm Lovely looking machine. :D :D :D

I know right, the 18s look tiny on it now. It hasn't snowed and it doesn't look like its going to, so i'm pulling at the lead to get them off, whack on my 21s and some spacers and get it back to normal!
Interested to hear what make and size of spacers do you use?

Many thanks.