My Macan SD ... Nearly

Post pictures of your Macan here!
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Thank you.
I have a car that will potentially fit the bill so hopeful that the numbers make sense in relation to the car.
2015 Macan SD - Carrara White
Pan Roof, PDLS, Sport Design Kit with rear mid section painted, 20inch RS Spyders, PCM/Nav, ACC, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Change Assist, Black Sports Tailpipes etc

Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

PaulB wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:05 pm I have been unable to find a Macan SD with the same spec, mileage or "deal" since regrettably ageeing to have my deposit returned on the car from Leicester. There aren't many cars to chose from at the dealerships at the moment (£35k or less on Macan SDs.

This one from Porsche Wilmslow has 46,000 miles (almost 3x more than the Leicester car, with a lesser spec meaning the monthly is higher!).

Car has had transfer box replaced and has PASM, 14 Way Memory seats, PAN ROOF, PDLS, PCM, PRIVACY GLASS, 21 SPORT CLASSICS LANE ASSIST. The advert is on Porsche Approved but no pictures. I am unsure of the Agate Grey? Perhaps the wheels would be better suited black to help?

IMG_6627.JPG
IMG_6628.JPG
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
Wow, how many owners! Hold out, the right one will come.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.