Clean Keys !

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
kmacuk

Post by kmacuk »

So this thread prompted me to try the suggested colour coded key fob exchange. I thought it worth a go even though I expected it to be a bit naff, however I was pleasantly surprised. Easy to do, as per video and I think its actually pretty good, particularly the blue which is a good match for sapphire

Not so sure on the other colours, but this looks good to me so keeping it and makes finding the right key much easier.

£251 for painted key plus bit of leather from Porsche...... dont think so. Might get the silver one for my better half.

Keys.PNG

Arrived March 2020 - Sapphire 2020 GTS (PL17PEQ3)

peter7

Post by peter7 »

Nice one
Macan S Agate grey 2014 one of the original press cars
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

kmacuk wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 pm So this thread prompted me to try the suggested colour coded key fob exchange. I thought it worth a go even though I expected it to be a bit naff, however I was pleasantly surprised. Easy to do, as per video and I think its actually pretty good, particularly the blue which is a good match for sapphire

Not so sure on the other colours, but this looks good to me so keeping it and makes finding the right key much easier.

£251 for painted key plus bit of leather from Porsche...... dont think so. Might get the silver one for my better half.
kmacuk - Care to share - which web site did you buy the cover from?
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
kmacuk

Post by kmacuk »

Sorry should have added the link - Amazon seller:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1
Arrived March 2020 - Sapphire 2020 GTS (PL17PEQ3)