PSE Exhaust on Diesel Macna? INTERIOR SOUND Retrofit on Macan Diesel?

Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Issues and Fixes
macansdiesel

Post by macansdiesel »

Hello forum members, I have a client which I have done a couple of retrofits to his Macan (PDLS+, Lane Assist, Sound at unlock etc..), and for 2 months he has been begging me to retrofit a PSE install. Now prices in our country are very high and I do not want to make an install of a PSE because he only wants the "interior" sound note, which I'm pretty sure is an actuator/noise collector that brings sound in the cabin through the speakers... However I do have 3 clients with macan diesel and none of them have a Macan Diesel with PSE, so I can not track down the whole system and find out how it works. Basically I think all macan s Diesel models have the "vibration thing" under the windshield that is turned on when you press SPORT, this gives the car a little bit of growl when idling, however the car does not change the noise inside the cabin. I am going to send 2 videos from a macan with PSE and how it sounds inside, and one video from a stock macan without PSE so you can feel the difference. What my customer wants to achieve is only the sound "emitated" in the cabin, ( i know it's fake and dumb but can't go against their will ). So If anyone knows if we can achieve this sound inside the cabin without a full PSE install I would be grateful if you share some info.

Here are 2 videos of interior sound in the MACAN S DIESEL with PSE:

Here is one without PSE:

peter7

Post by peter7 »

Launch control on a 2014 diesel??? am I missing something ??
Macan S Agate grey 2014 one of the original press cars
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Wasting cash and your time.

PSE on an SD is a wet fart after a kebab.

I had an SD with the PSE as a loaner.

PSE has a Resonator attached for the internal sound, far better to turn up the volume with Metallica album playing.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags