I'm due for the "big" service

Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Issues and Fixes
happy days

Post by happy days »

Or drive into Germany and have it done there...
Macan S D
718 S

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

microbe wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:55 pm
Col Lamb wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:54 pm Good grief.

If you get it serviced at an independent then you will probably void the warranty.

Here in the UK this is the costs

Macan
Fixed price servicing
Your Macan is in expert hands at your Porsche Centre. Here is a breakdown of what is included and the pricing structure of servicing work.*
Minor service includes:
• Faultcodeanalysis
• Replacementofpollenfilter
• ReplacementofoilfilterandengineoilusingMobil1oil
• ProvisionofonelitreMobil1top-uppack
• Inspectionof:vehicleundersideandenginecompartment,coolanthoses,coolant(levelandantifreeze check), radiator, air intake, brake system, brake hoses and lines, drive shafts, tyres, locks and latches, electrical equipment, horn, windscreen wiper washing system, power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and indicators)
• Finaltestdrivetocheckallmajorsafety,comfortandmechanicalsystemsforeffectiveoperation followed by final post-drive fluid level check
Major service includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
• Checkcondition,andadjustifrequired:fuelsystem,parkingbrake,clutch,steeringgear,tierodends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts and throttle actuation
111 point check
The 111 point check required to take out a Porsche Approved Warranty is included in Fixed Price Servicing at £217* for all Porsche models.
Macan Minor Service Major Service Brake Fluid Change
Prices include VAT at 20%.
Service timeline and additional work requirements vary according to model. For full details on your Porsche’s service requirements please contact the Service Department at your local Porsche Centre. Within a minor or major service additional parts or work may be required depending upon the age of the vehicle, mileage and wear and tear. Additional work is not included within the prices displayed, should it be required your Porsche Centre will advise you of this prior to completing the work. Having your Porsche serviced by a Porsche Centre means you also have access to a courtesy car** or the option of a collection and delivery service.**
For more information about the range of services available, please speak to a member of the Service Department at your local Porsche Centre.
*Participating Centres only. Fixed price tariffs valid until 31st December 2017. **Subject to availability and geographic limitations.
Costs below are :-
Minor
Major
Fluid change

Macan
£430.00
£560.00
£95.00
Macan S
£430.00
£560.00
£95.00
Macan S Diesel
£430.00
£560.00
£95.00
Macan Turbo
£430.00
£560.00
These prices were valid only until the end of December 2017 as my dealer told me when I booked my car in for a service in a couple of weeks ago and are charging more.
These are the prices I paid in September 2018.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags