Comfort Light Package

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Issues and Fixes
EviL Ras

Post by EviL Ras »

We have the LCP but the wife isnt a fan of the horsehoe light. But i've set the door lights and footwell lights on without the horseshoe.

The pack upgrades ALL bulbs bar 1 to LED. so you get cleaner light as well as additional light. You notice more when its not there, than you do when it is!
Carmine and Partial Garnet GTS Delivered Jan 17' www.porsche-code.com/PHE2IGH7
Our collection video - https://youtu.be/B-HvzRYztqc

JonNic

Post by JonNic »

How did you set the lights to be one without the other Evil? I can only seem to dim the horseshoe and the footwell lights at the same time.
Final code : www.porsche-code.com/PHE4JHQ0
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

As others have said you do get a far brighter interior which when you are an old codger like me the interior at night is great and looking for change or where the hell the garage door opener is when I drop it on the floor is a real bonus.
.Col Lamb2017-05-07 19:21:38
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Sandy Tyres

Post by Sandy Tyres »

I am a fan of the LCP bar horseshoe, so much so that if anyone knows how easy it is to unplug the horseshoe light, the info would be so gratefully received
CharlesElliott

Post by CharlesElliott »

You know you can change the brightness of the horseshoe, and/or turn it off?

Ambient lighting

If the vehicle is driven at night, a discreet light provides subtle
illumination for the passenger compartment. The ambient lighting is
switched off automatically when the vehicle is locked.

Switching ambient lighting on and off

• Press button G.

Dimming (brightness adjustment)

• Press button G for dimming the ambient lighting and hold for at least 1 second until the desired level of brightness is reached.
Macan GTS: PH1UFLL8
S114DLN

Post by S114DLN »

Hi Everyone, Just recently purchased a used Macan SD from Porsche Solihull ( I sold my 997s gen2 )its got most of the things I want on car but the only thing missing Is interior led and xenons I think it's gonna be a big job to upgrade . Really not to fussed about xenons but I really want to upgrade the side lights ,fogs,interior & number plate lights to led . Please any advice on how and where to get these bulbs from would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
B737NGWS

Post by B737NGWS »

These work well as fog lights - no problems.

IMG_1254.PNG

S114DLN

Post by S114DLN »

B737NGWS wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:48 pm These work well as fog lights - no problems.