Vodafone tracker problems today?

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Issues and Fixes
goron59

Post by goron59 »

OK, so got the car back, privacy mode not turned on. Car not contactable from the PCC centre.

Service chap said to call Vodafone, but if it's a h/w fault, then it'll be yet another visit to OPC.

Look on the positive side......at least the lack of contact with the car is not due to it being in a container on its way to the far east.

Funny you should say that.

When I went to collect the car, the service chap gave me the keys and said "it's outside, in the covered bay."

Went outside. No car. At least, not mine.

Went back in: "My car's not there" to the look of some worried faces.

Turns out it was in the gated compound. Phew!

Porsche East London service not very joined up at the moment, it seems.

Used to have 2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70
Previously a 2014 Macan Turbo.
Now a 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR

Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

I've noticed the following problem in the last few weeks.
I have a Geo Fence area set up so that if the car moves outside of the area around my house I get a notification and another when it returns. Until recently it all worked fine so if for example I drive the car out and back I would see a "red" circle with the number 2 in it on the App Icon on my iPhone. Now as soon as it leaves the area or returns, I get multiple notifications for example today I went out and the App showed 5 notifications, same thing happened when I returned. When I open the App it shows the correct number of notifications it's only the screen with the icon where the number is wrong.

I did call Vodafone about this 2 weeks ago but have heard nothing since, anyone else on here with the same problem?

Same issue for the last 2-3 weeks.
It's a problem their end somewhere as nothing has changed.
I do have an Apple Watch though and sometimes clear them on that so wasn't sure if it was related to clearing them in the watch?
GTS 😀