Settings not saving

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Issues and Fixes
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »

So after being shown how to set up what I can see in the 3rd display binnacle, I changed the 3 options seen to say track display, phone and temperature. Next day it had saved but then 2 days later it’s back to the default setting.

Any suggestions as to what this may be?

I have a 2019 Macan.

Thx in advance
Chris
http://www.porsche-code.com/PKSGFNH9
Loving my 2L Turbo Macan with Sports Chrono, 18-way Seats, Wonderful Display Screen, 20" Turbo Alloys, PASM, PS+, Sports Exhaust, Pano-Roof, LED Headlights. Ignore the haters, this is a SUPERB car :D :D :D

Hardworkaardvark

Post by Hardworkaardvark »

Hi Chris
I’m not sure how different the 2019 is from my 2015 but I save my setting on the pcm display, making sure you don’t have the auto memory ticked. This is all done on the steering wheel.

Hope I have understood your question

Ald
Ald.
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »

Hardworkaardvark wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:39 pm Hi Chris
I’m not sure how different the 2019 is from my 2015 but I save my setting on the pcm display, making sure you don’t have the auto memory ticked. This is all done on the steering wheel.

Ald
As I was shown, I’m saving all settings made using the option on the drivers door.

Is this incorrect?

Chris
http://www.porsche-code.com/PKSGFNH9
Loving my 2L Turbo Macan with Sports Chrono, 18-way Seats, Wonderful Display Screen, 20" Turbo Alloys, PASM, PS+, Sports Exhaust, Pano-Roof, LED Headlights. Ignore the haters, this is a SUPERB car :D :D :D
Hardworkaardvark

Post by Hardworkaardvark »

Hi Chris
You can set your desired configuration by pressing the set and the key sign but this will only store this configuration until the next time if you happen to make and adjustments at all after then it will override your stored. The 3rd dial, settings, locking, auto store must me unticked.

Do you have comfort memory?
Ald.
Paul

Post by Paul »

cheekyMacan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:19 pm
Hardworkaardvark wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:39 pm Hi Chris

Ald
As I was shown, I’m saving all settings made using the option on the drivers door.

Is this incorrect?

Chris
That’s the correct way to save, either to the main memory using buttons 1,2 or 3 or to the key (by pressing the key symbol) but, as above, if the auto-memory box is ticked this will simply remember how the car was when you last locked it; make sure this box us unticked (a bit counter intuative I know!)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465