Porsche ID

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Issues and Fixes
MSUK

Post by MSUK »

I think that you might be experiencing the same thing that I did, I posted the below under another thread. I THINK that this is a very well hidden menu option that should really be set to auto login. Hope it helps you out?

MS

-------------

I'm glad I am not the only one who wondered about this.

Look in SET / Porsche Connect / Porsche ID Settings / Settings /

Change from Manual Login with Pairing code to Automatic login with Bluetooth.

Simple (it was not)

I think that should bring all of your favs etc up when your paired phone connects to the car via bluetooth.

Hope this helped?

MS
-------------------------------------
2019 Macan S, Night Blue, Agate Partial leather, traffic jam assist, turbo wheels, heated seats, sports steering wheel, heated screen, roof transport system. Nut behind the wheel loose.

Tim92gts

Post by Tim92gts »

My Samsung phone used to do this in some vehicles but my Huawei doesn't, worth checking phone specs if you have no joy in the car settings.
Tim
PP Turbo, LED PTV ACC Pano 20"Macans collected 6th September 2017
1992 928GTS
2003 996 Cab
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

MSUK wrote:I think that you might be experiencing the same thing that I did, I posted the below under another thread. I THINK that this is a very well hidden menu option that should really be set to auto login. Hope it helps you out?

MS

-------------

I'm glad I am not the only one who wondered about this.

Look in SET / Porsche Connect / Porsche ID Settings / Settings /

Change from Manual Login with Pairing code to Automatic login with Bluetooth.

Simple (it was not)

I think that should bring all of your favs etc up when your paired phone connects to the car via bluetooth.

Hope this helped?

MS
Thanks MS, this is exactly what I am doing... I did call the call centre and they referred me to the dealer. I visited my dealer and I am setting it right.

Subsequently, I deleted my wife’s phone from the peering list (don’t tell her!) and it stopped disconnecting me.

My wife’s phone was first to be paired to my Macan and even though my phone was set as the primary one (displayed in the top left corner), I suspect there was some kind of strange condition(?)
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4