Select 98RON fuel prices

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Issues and Fixes
Psardo

Post by Psardo »

On the navigation screen when select a petrol station the PCM is always displaying the fuel prices of the normal unleaded fuel. Is there any to select the prices of Super/98RON fuel?

I know that if you go into the details of a specific petrol station then you can see the fuel prices of any fuel type but it would be nice to see the 98RON on the search list instead of the normal fuel price.

Thanks,

pmg

Post by pmg »

When I saw your post, I thought my 2019 car certainly does that but I made a mental note to check next time I use car. Just back from a trip and I confirm it does so. the prices shown were definitely that for SHell V power 99 at the local shell garage and reflected the reduction of recent days

I had a good look round the PCM software but could not find anywhere it was set, nor in the post connect website or app. If you have current Porsche Connect Subscription I suggest contacting Porsche Connect support and asking them.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

Mine behaves the same as original posters, I have tried to find someway of selecting but gave up, Mine is a 2018, Wonder if it changed on facelift model?