Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Interior and Exterior bodywork Issues and Fixes
Mike and his Macan
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Mike and his Macan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Agreed... However I doubt if it will be that bad ,these materials are left in the desert sun in a green house for years etc, but £70 is a sound investment to ovoid problems and have a cool car... someone should order some and sell them here, I would pay more only because I’m OCD about my cars!
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊


User avatar
VanB
Posts: 2688
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by VanB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Presumably, as a non-Porsche accessory it will invalidate your warranty :lol:
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate


Mike and his Macan
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Mike and his Macan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:20 pm

:lol: :lol: ... knew there would be a catch!
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊


Cheshire Cat
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Cheshire Cat » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm

I also have a desire for a correct fitting windscreen shade, therefore , I contacted Covercraft Europe via email, no reply. I called them and spoke to a lady on reception who told be that nothing is manufactured in Europe and is imported from the States. Also, they only do car covers. I asked if somebody from marketing could contact me by telephone but so far, nothing. Conclusion, they can't be a***d.


User avatar
Paul
Posts: 6962
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Paul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm
I also have a desire for a correct fitting windscreen shade, therefore , I contacted Covercraft Europe via email, no reply. I called them and spoke to a lady on reception who told be that nothing is manufactured in Europe and is imported from the States. Also, they only do car covers. I asked if somebody from marketing could contact me by telephone but so far, nothing. Conclusion, they can't be a***d.

Or, maybe, they only do car covers.....😉
1st Sapphire Blue SD
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1986

Current Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296


Cheshire Cat
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Cheshire Cat » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Paul wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm
I also have a desire for a correct fitting windscreen shade, therefore , I contacted Covercraft Europe via email, no reply. I called them and spoke to a lady on reception who told be that nothing is manufactured in Europe and is imported from the States. Also, they only do car covers. I asked if somebody from marketing could contact me by telephone but so far, nothing. Conclusion, they can't be a***d.

Or, maybe, they only do car covers.....😉
As stated above. :roll:


User avatar
Paul
Posts: 6962
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Paul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:34 pm

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 pm
Paul wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm
I also have a desire for a correct fitting windscreen shade, therefore , I contacted Covercraft Europe via email, no reply. I called them and spoke to a lady on reception who told be that nothing is manufactured in Europe and is imported from the States. Also, they only do car covers. I asked if somebody from marketing could contact me by telephone but so far, nothing. Conclusion, they can't be a***d.

Or, maybe, they only do car covers.....😉
As stated above. :roll:
Yes, hence the “wink”

My point was that it should come as no surpise that a car cover company, or their marketing dept would be slow in coming back to you, if at all, regarding a product they don’t deal with.
1st Sapphire Blue SD
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1986

Current Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296


Cheshire Cat
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Sun Shade

Post by Cheshire Cat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Paul wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:34 pm
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 pm
Paul wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm



Or, maybe, they only do car covers.....😉
As stated above. :roll:
Yes, hence the “wink”

My point was that it should come as no surpise that a car cover company, or their marketing dept would be slow in coming back to you, if at all, regarding a product they don’t deal with.
So what happened to customer service? For all they know. I may require a car cover. Actually, I did buy one from them some years ago and they were made on site in the UK.


Post Reply

Return to “Interior and Exterior”