Is the rear diffuser difference with electrically extending towbar factory fitted?

Interior and Exterior bodywork Issues and Fixes
MrsMacan

Post by MrsMacan »

Yes mine has a wide slot that is comes out of. It looks fine, I don't notice it at all when the towbar is retracted. It's like magic when it appears :lol:
Sal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2019 Volcano Grey Macan 8-) Arrived 6th May 2019

pcundy

Post by pcundy »

Can some one tell me if the slot diffuser works with a Westfalia detachable towbar?

here is the part number for the slot diffuser 95B807834M or here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Maca ... 3814644035

not that keen on cutting the original one..
pcundy

Post by pcundy »

Just a note to say ordered the slotted diffuser and measured using the Westfalia cut out template and it looks like it will work perfectly with my westfalia detachable towbar.. Await fitting on the 1st July..
Funrider

Post by Funrider »

Would be interested to see a photo when fitted.

I modified (cut) a standard rear diffuser when I fitted a Westfalia - but tempted to source a ‘factory’ one now that you say it fits....
2016 Macan Turbo Jet Black PPF /Saddle Brown full leather/Walnut 18way heated Pano Connect +2 Surround cameras Air/PASM 21 Black Classics /20 SportDesign
2015 SD Macan sold 3yr/54k. Sapphire
Past: Mexico Mk1, 205GTI (3x),Integrale 8v, Scooby Impreza STI,