Best Polish For Metallic Black Paint

Interior and Exterior bodywork Issues and Fixes
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

MSUK wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:52 pm Thanks, I will give that a try, appreciate the advice, you have to keep the beast looking lovely :-)
You will be amazed/shocked at the amount of goo that comes off your 'clean' car with the cleaner fluid. Wear gloves when using it.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Col M

Post by Col M »

Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

My God this guy doesn't half go on. I've watched a few of his videos, which can be very informative , but he can do them in half the time if he tried. I think he had a connection with 'In2 Detailing' in Scotland. Strange company, nobody answers the phone, always an answer phone. I'm always willing to learn new stuff.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:47 pm My God this guy doesn't half go on. I've watched a few of his videos, which can be very informative , but he can do them in half the time if he tried. I think he had a connection with 'In2 Detailing' in Scotland. Strange company, nobody answers the phone, always an answer phone. I'm always willing to learn new stuff.
Most youtubers could cut their videos to half the time...they seem to love the sound of their own voices. The only journo I wish did longer youtube videos is Henry Catchpole.
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

AndyC160 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:14 pm
Cheshire Cat wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:47 pm My God this guy doesn't half go on. I've watched a few of his videos, which can be very informative , but he can do them in half the time if he tried. I think he had a connection with 'In2 Detailing' in Scotland. Strange company, nobody answers the phone, always an answer phone. I'm always willing to learn new stuff.
Most youtubers could cut their videos to half the time...they seem to love the sound of their own voices. The only journo I wish did longer youtube videos is Henry Catchpole.
I prefer Mr.Catchpole to the foul mouthed Chris Harris. I had the misfortune to read a piece by Harris in Top Gear magazine in a Dentist's waiting room where he had a right go at Diesel and SUV's. Now that is his prerogative except that he did a YouTube video on the BMW 320D where he spouted it was 'The only car you'd ever need'. Hypocrisy but then again it's 'on trend' to criticise Diesel and SUV's unless it's the absolutely awful Land Rover Defender which for some inexplicable reason is admired by these people. These journo's don't realise it's only their opinion on cars and not a definitive truth. They bang on about manual gearboxes being more engaging, yeh really great on the M6 on a Friday but they live in a world of 'B road blasts' in Wales.