Too much sunshine, sunstroke, after market wheels?

Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Chassis, Issues and Fixes
911ROCKS

Post by 911ROCKS »

Hi

Hi everyone and have a great easter break....!

Well, the sun is out here 'big style' and the last few days I have been looking to change the Macan before I go to summer wheels, at present I'm still running RS Spyders on Michelin Winters.

I'm very fortunate to also run a 911 which I keep standard looking as a 4S (no LED front lights etc) but I have gone to summers this week on the 991.2 and fitted genuine Porsche 911 50 Fuchs Rims as I love them as the best 'modern' day 911 rim, 20" with PZero all round, its my opinion, never seen two 911's alike, which is good.

But the Macan, it has LED front lights and the car looks a little bit 'Techno' as a GTS version in my opinion and I kinda like it not being too traditional.....but, my wheels, Spyders for winter, I'm sort of OK with (2000 miles on them if you want to buy them, it won't break my heart, they are perfect condition, including Poor Boys coated by me, purchased at Porsche Centre), I have a set of 21-inch 911 Turbo Design (brand new, 10 km, never been on the road, car was bought in December so winters thus far) which I have never honestly liked 100% on the GTS, i bought the car as a cancelled order from the showroom. I like the 21-inch 911 Turbo's but not on this configuration.

So, after market, forged, I'm getting into that direction...........made in Germany top notch rims, light, fast, handle, etc.......

What does anyone think..........?

Anyone running aftermarket wheels as there main wheel set.....?

And, if you fancy a nice set of 21-inch 911 Turbo Design wheels for summer, spanking new, let me know.

Here is a picture of a look I like, although, I would go for a darker ,Spyder' style wheel with a polished rim on a Volcano GTS.

Have a great one.

911 Rocks......🤘🏼.

911ROCKS2017-04-15 15:17:31
911 991.2 Carrera 4S, Agate Grey.

Macan GTS , Volcano Grey.

Rigger

Post by Rigger »

Hi Rocks,

How much are your spyders?

Rigger
2017 - Macan GTS ~ now sold
2007 - 997.1 Turbo (Manual)