PASM and 21

Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Chassis, Issues and Fixes
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Now we know you are in Switzerland then a 2.0 makes absolute sense because of the punative tax system.

Your spec looks good, the LEDs will light up the next valley when you get to the top of a pass, they are that good. Not sure what seats come as standard where you are but if they are 8 way do check them out via a test drive as I found them very uncomfortable whereas 14 way I find the best I have ever had.

You havee missed the single most important and best Extra .... heated steering wheel .... it is superb

For ordering a new Macan once the variant is selected for me:-
14 seats
20” wheels
PASM
LEDs
Heated steering wheel

Would be the first few extras I would want included.

The only way you can be sure if you want PASM is to drive back to back Macans with and without it but with the same seats and wheel size.

If you then cannot notice a difference do not bother including PASM.

You have said you are not a boy racer so you do not therefore need it to maximise the handling it is only needed for ride comfort, and if you are after ride comfort then you need air suspension but again try it before including.

Good luck with refining your spec.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Sports Exhaust? Personally for me it would be a must, until I look at the cost.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)