Gtechniq crystal lacquer platinum due

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Well as my wrists are now giving me pain due to osteo arthritis, I have decided that doing the detailing of my car is now beyond me. Therefore, I've booked it in for the Gtechniq ceramic coating. Not sure yet whether to have the Evov4 applied but will discuss it with Cheshire Car Care when it goes in in early October. I will have a DAS 6 DA for sale too which I'll stick in the ads section shortly if anyone is keen to have a go themselves.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Conwy GTS

Post by Conwy GTS » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:42 pm

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:06 pm
Well as my wrists are now giving me pain due to osteo arthritis, I have decided that doing the detailing of my car is now beyond me. Therefore, I've booked it in for the Gtechniq ceramic coating. Not sure yet whether to have the Evov4 applied but will discuss it with Cheshire Car Care when it goes in in early October. I will have a DAS 6 DA for sale too which I'll stick in the ads section shortly if anyone is keen to have a go themselves.
If your willing to travel a bit further give APM custom in Quensferry a call, as I found them quite a bit cheaper than CCC. I’ve had GTechniq CS Light, Exo V4 and and all the external plastic, alloys and all the interior treated and it cost me £810.

I can highly recommend the Exo hydrophobic coating as it keeps the paintwork cleaner and makes it a doddle to wash.
Current :
2021 Porsche Macan GTS

Previously :
2014 Porsche Boxster S
2017 Jaguar F Type 3.0S
2016 VW Golf R
2017 Audi S4 Avant
2016 Audi S3 Sportback

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Yes I have used APM before to wrap the roof of a Range Rover sport I had, but it is a trek for me and their courtesy car was a Abarth 500 manual which gave me a headache and hip ache. CCC closer and have a good reputation. I 'm getting the Ceramic coating for £695 and I think the Evo was about £110. I'm not having the inside done as I can still do that myself.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post