2 hours cleaning today

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

I have PPF Terry on front and sides but not a ceramic coating.

The flies do come off really easily on the PPF, generally a bit of snow foam and a bit of a blast with water and they disappear. Also if cleaning them off between washes then I'm not worried about damaging the paint, just a spray of quick detailer and a microfiber gets them gone.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

A newbie with my first post. I will be giving my Jet Black a good going over next week now the heat has gone and cloud cover will be about. After years of a bucket and chammy, I have for the last two years used the two bucket method for washing after snow foaming the car. Then Clay bar, alcohol spray or citrus products, DA polish with light compound, sealer and then wax. Takes all day mainly because I'm not as fit as I once was. Best item I've bought for the cleaning process is a water filter from Race Glaze (I have no connection to them) similar to the things window cleaners use. After the car is washed and rinsed, I use the water filter for a final rinse and leave it to dry. Saves time and scratching from drying towels.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.