PPF application Staffordshire / Cheshire?

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
uktivo

Post by uktivo »

Hi All,
I hope no one minds as it's not technically a Macan I'm asking about, as some of you know, I swapped my Macan for a Panamera Turbo s e-hybrid a few weeks ago, within a few days, it was hit on its nearside on a roundabout (two new doors and rear wheel). I'm now just having the repairs done and I've found out (dealer never told me) that the car had had a full PPF wrap on the front end done before I purchased it. It was done in London.
The repairer needs to remove the PPF from the front wing to match the colour of the doors so I need to get the front wing wrapped again after the paint has had time to cure.

My repairer needs an estimate so they can put it through the insurance but the two people I've tried to contact have not replied. I've left messages and written emails but no one has answered. (I tried the original PPF company in knightsbridge in London, although this is just too far for me to travel and a company based in Stoke on Trent called the signature group).

Does anyone have any recommendations please. I'm happy to travel to Birmingham / Notts / Derby / Staffs / Cheshire areas. any help welcome.

thanks all.

Roy
My Porsche history
944 (sold)
911 (992.1 - sold)
Macan Turbo (sold)
Panamera turbo S E Hybrid (sold)
Cayenne sport (the bosses)
Taycan Turbo loving it.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

http://www.apmcustoms.co.uk/

I had a Range Rover sport done by APM and they were very good. They do a lot of high end cars. Worth a call. Good luck.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
uktivo

Post by uktivo »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 am http://www.apmcustoms.co.uk/

I had a Range Rover sport done by APM and they were very good. They do a lot of high end cars. Worth a call. Good luck.
Thanks for the input..
My Porsche history
944 (sold)
911 (992.1 - sold)
Macan Turbo (sold)
Panamera turbo S E Hybrid (sold)
Cayenne sport (the bosses)
Taycan Turbo loving it.
Jimmy44

Post by Jimmy44 »

Thanks for sharing.
Deleted User 2325

Post by Deleted User 2325 »

I had my Macan GTS full body wrapped at Porsche Reading. They also do ‘facials’. They were excellent.