Ceramic coating

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
macanapb

Post by macanapb »

Big fan of ceramic coating too I had my previous macan coated and loved it

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Watch this and you will see that this stuff needs to be applied by a professional as it needs to be cured. Car care is just like Golf clubs, there's always something claimed to be better than the last one. On that note, check out the guy below. The application of the Graphene based coatings looks a lot easier that ceramic as the water cures the products and binds to the paint.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Ferdie

Post by Ferdie »

That SDS looks great product for the keen 'home polisher'. I look forward to your reports before I stump up the £110 :shock: - tempting but will watch a few more video reviews first. :lol:
991.1 C2 - Black Edition
(Prior) Macan SD - Night Blue
Fordson Dexta - 1960
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I won't be using the Graphene stuff until my current wax runs out by which time I'm hoping the price will have become more sensible.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
bbpxbbpx

Post by bbpxbbpx »

I would be curious to find out if pro detailers are offering graphene yet.
Ben

2019 Macan S Night Blue
1995 993 C2 Midnight Blue
2015 Macan S Agate Grey - SOLD