Touchless Wheel cleaning

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
User avatar
kmacuk
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:55 pm
Location: Scotland, Glasgow

Re: Touchless Wheel cleaning

Post by kmacuk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 am

Since I final rinse with filtered water I no longer dry and see zero water spots even when washed in bright sun.
On order Sapphire 2020 GTS (PL17PEQ3)


putt4par
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Touchless Wheel cleaning

Post by putt4par » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:08 am

kmacuk wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 am
Since I final rinse with filtered water I no longer dry and see zero water spots even when washed in bright sun.
New to this so please forgive, Is filtered water readily available?


happy days
Posts: 1619
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:33 pm
Location: Warrenpoint, N Ireland

Re: Touchless Wheel cleaning

Post by happy days » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:16 am

putt4par wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:08 am
kmacuk wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 am
Since I final rinse with filtered water I no longer dry and see zero water spots even when washed in bright sun.
New to this so please forgive, Is filtered water readily available?

There's a good (long) thread on car cleaning - the filtration options are well discussed on there. Thankfully I live in a nice, soft water area.
Macan S D
718 S


User avatar
Guy
Posts: 1804
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: Touchless Wheel cleaning

Post by Guy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 am

happy days wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:16 am
There's a good (long) thread on car cleaning - the filtration options are well discussed on there. Thankfully I live in a nice, soft water area.
The thread's here: https://www.macanforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5106

... but be careful, it's a slippery slope (or slippery soap :lol: )


putt4par
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Touchless Wheel cleaning

Post by putt4par » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Guy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 am
happy days wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:16 am
There's a good (long) thread on car cleaning - the filtration options are well discussed on there. Thankfully I live in a nice, soft water area.
The thread's here: https://www.macanforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5106

... but be careful, it's a slippery slope (or slippery soap :lol: )
Thanks for this, a long read for a winters night!


Post Reply

Return to “Cleaning and Detailing”