Car Detailed Today

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
M30LEV

Post by M30LEV »

The mud flaps yes agree are questionable the front save the side of the car from stone chips but the rear stop stones hitting the caravan oh no I hear you all saying no not a caravaner. But seeing as we are on lock down not towed with the car yet so might remove the rear ones. I have also had a towbar fitted recommend by VW Audi group so interested in the other thread regarding extending warranty or lack of for not having a Porsche one fitted, although mine does not run out until Oct 21
I know I should not re-polish if it had been ceramic coated but I don't think it had that treatment anyway before I took delivery there was white polish residue on the car the dealership must have given it a quick polish before I took delivery. Bit of a hobby watching all those YouTube polishing videos and buying the kit.
Yes the door inserts are carbon and look so much better than the original plastic ones that soon get dirty and loose their colour something I have found on the macan the plastic trim seems to discolour very easy. I have now painted the black trim, now it looks black not light grey.