Looking to sell?

Prestige Performance Yorkshire Buy and Supply Used Prestige & Performance Vehicles
Matt @ PP Yorkshire

Post by Matt @ PP Yorkshire »

I hope everyone is continuing to keep safe during this time, much to our surprise the market is continuing to be strong and we are now relatively low on stock, so we are keen to hear from anyone looking to sell.

It doesn't have to be a Macan or even a Porsche... any prestige or performance car/hot hatch.

Ideally less than 4 Years old (Approx) & 40,000 miles but we a little flexibility on age.

Please only contact us if you are in a position to sell within the next 14 days or so, as values constantly change.

We offer nationwide collection, in person (we don't send collection agents), we pay via instant bank transfer, outstanding finance and cherished number plates not an issue we will help with all the admin. We have bought lots of cars from forum members, several in some cases.

Please follow the link below initially and either myself or one of my colleagues with come back to you straight away, Please check your junk/spam folders, please PM me directly if you don't get a response.

https://www.prestigeperformanceyorkshir ... -your-car/

Matt @ PP Yorkshire

Just a quick note:

First of all, I hope everyone is well and keeping safe.

We have valued several Macan's over the last few weeks, for people to simply use our offer as leverage against the main dealer and allowed them to match our offer, although initially they had offered significantly less.

We sponsor this forum and in all cases have offered an increased values, so surely in return there is a little goodwill? If someone offers £2,000/£3,000 less, do they really deserve the opportunity to match our offer?

Would people not rather a small independent company benefited who offered a fair price in the first place?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and keep safe.

Matthew @ PP Yorkshire
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Totally agree with the above. If someone gives a low offer and then simply increases to match another offer they certainly wouldn’t get my business due to how they initially tried to underpay you. The man who put his neck out and gave the high offer initially deserves the business and not just be used as a comparison.

If it’s just a comparison someone wants then We Buy Any Car won’t mind you using them.
CharlesElliott

Post by CharlesElliott »

I also agree. There are many businesses that cannot offer the best price, but we should put a value on customer service and making the right offer in the first place.
Macan GTS: PH1UFLL8
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

I must say that someone who only matches another offer never normally gets my business.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Matt @ PP Yorkshire

Thank you for your support, we are realistic, we don't expect to get every car we value.

Please remember we collect, so there is the minimum of hassle.