Dirty roads

Post pictures of your Macan here!
ALEX

Post by ALEX »

I bought the ones with Macan on the rears but the front ones would not fit properly.
The ribbed ones are a good fit all round with two screws only.
Ordered August 2014 Delivery
hopefully September 2015
Code PG4CGYQ2

MCDK

Post by MCDK »

So where is the best source for the ribbed mudflaps, not that keen in how they look but if they offer the best fit they may be the right option.

Also has anyone tried any other style of mudflaps that fits well and uses the standard holes?
Caster

Post by Caster »

So where is the best source for the ribbed mudflaps, not that keen in how they look but if they offer the best fit they may be the right option.
See my post of 24 Dec on page 3 of this thread - has link to the ribbed ones I got which fit great with the existing wheel arch screws.

Coming down in price all the time!
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Thanks Caster. Pics show plain flaps on EBay which I would prefer but do they come ribbed?
Caster

Post by Caster »

See what you mean re pics MCDK - but got mine from there + they came with the ribs on.

Sorry can't be more helpful + good luck if you try 'em - hope from same stock as mine!

Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Anyone managed to get plain ones that fit nicely?
Gazoak

Post by Gazoak »

I have mud flaps fitted and would say they help a lot but was more trying to save stone rash which I think they have.
Maybe not so pretty but you cant have always.

+1 for the mudflaps - certainly protect and help with keeping the sills/door bottoms cleaner. Personally reckon they add to the looks as well !! Smile

Cost approx £45 and simple to fit using existing wheel arch screws - no need to even take wheels off. Could just use for winter if want.

I'm thinking of fitting these when our Macan arrives. I know others on this forum see them as "Marmite" but I've had many cars in the past with them fitted and they have done a good job. Where did you get them from?
Regards,
Gary

Looking nice and shiny Caster! Thumbs Up
2016 Cayman S 981
2018 BMW M3 CP
Paul

Post by Paul »

Page 3 and 4 of the thread give links Gary......
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Gazoak

Post by Gazoak »

Many thanks Paul
2016 Cayman S 981
2018 BMW M3 CP
macview19

Post by macview19 »

Noticed post on Mudflaps and it is correct the ones sourced on fleabay from china with Macan Logo do NOT fit properly on the Macan purchased a set Front and Rear (ribbed) from 4x4 Direct Uk and they fit really well using existing wheel liners screws cost approx.£49.00 certainly stopped possible stone rash on doors.When part exchanged Macan Diesel for New GTS Porsche Centre removed the Mudflaps I had fitted and will fit them
to the New Macan when collected just hope the GTS model is the same fitting.Primed and painted the Mud flaps with Flexible black paint