Nouveau...

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hello everyone, I am French, so...please, be tolerant with my poor English Smile I wait for the end of the month of May, a Macan S Diesel Volcano Grey . (And it is difficult to remain patient...) Alain

Bienvenue, o๠habitez-vous en France? lequel Porsche concessionnaire achà¨tent? Je vous le demande parce que je serai à  l'OPC de Reims à  la fin du mois de juillet avec 9 autres Macans sur le chemin de Champage. Aussi, nous aimons voir le code pour votre auto. (Courtesy of google translate!)

Bigboy, Reims at the end of July........Mrs Paul is Rémoise and I lived there for a while in the dim and distant.....if you need a guide / translator.........
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465

Bigboyrolo

Post by Bigboyrolo »

Bigboy, Reims at the end of July........Mrs Paul is Rémoise and I lived there for a while in the dim and distant.....if you need a guide / translator.........

Thank you for your kind offer, but we'll be fine, my schoolboy French copes very well. I will be with 9 other Macan owners as part of the PCGB Macan register en route to the Champagne area for 4 days. A visit to Reims OPC is in the schedule, and as it happens I called in there last September to have my Adblue re-filled.
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time" Pink Floyd.
BMW 2019 440i Convertible
2016 Panny S e-Hybrid Black/Cream sold Apr 19
Macan S VG/Luxor, sold @ 9700 miles March 18
Macan SD Dark Blue/ Pebble, sold @ 16k miles Dec 16
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Thank you for your kind offer, but we'll be fine, my schoolboy French copes very well. I will be with 9 other Macan owners as part of the PCGB Macan register en route to the Champagne area for 4 days. A visit to Reims OPC is in the schedule, and as it happens I called in there last September to have my Adblue re-filled.

........I think Paul meant to say.......if you need a wine taster!

If he did not then I volunteer for that job
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Paul

Post by Paul »

........I think Paul meant to say.......if you need a wine taster!

If he did not then I volunteer for that job

......." there's a back to this queue......"
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Hope you've got the right date in your diary Frank as the POC Macan Champagne trip is actually 27 June - 2 July!
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀