Bose Subwoofer & Retrofit spacesaver spare wheel - yes you can

All your ordering information here!
Funrider

Post by Funrider »

To confirm - optioning the space saver spare wheel & Bose with a subwoofer in the boot area is no problem..

521BC482-936F-4530-851E-12C52B6E924D.jpeg

I optioned the spacesaver on my 2015 SD, and have just moved it across to my 2017 model petrol.
No trim changes required - the ‘holding post’ screws into the new car via an access flap in the carpet trim
2016 Macan Turbo Jet Black PPF /Saddle Brown full leather/Walnut 18way heated Pano Connect +2 Surround cameras Air/PASM 21 Black Classics /20 SportDesign
2015 SD Macan sold 3yr/54k. Sapphire
Past: Mexico Mk1, 205GTI (3x),Integrale 8v, Scooby Impreza STI,

Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Iv decided to take mine out ... can’t believe how heavy it is ! Yes Bose does not interfere with the spare.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Mike and his Macan wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm Iv decided to take mine out ... can’t believe how heavy it is ! Yes Bose does not interfere with the spare.
You think thats heavy!

Wait until you need to use it.

Just inflating the spare is quite a task in itself.

Then putting the flat original into the boot is a weightlifting task in itself, its damn heavy.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Mike and his Macan

Porsche assist I think :lol: :lol:
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Hairymongoose

Post by Hairymongoose »

I hate to think how much Porsche would charge as a retrofit. Has anyone added an aftermarket spare and jack from the web or is this even available?
1st 2015 Sapphire SD *Sold*
Current 2018 Rhodium Turbo PP Exclusive
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Hairymongoose wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 pm I hate to think how much Porsche would charge as a retrofit. Has anyone added an aftermarket spare and jack from the web or is this even available?
Porsche retrofit is around £600 IIRC from previous posts on here. Not heard of anyone doing a non-Porsche version.
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Hairymongoose wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 pm I hate to think how much Porsche would charge as a retrofit. Has anyone added an aftermarket spare and jack from the web or is this even available?
Bigboyrolo was the member who had the retrofit.

For info Porsche have a website called Tequipment which has all their aftermarket products for each car.

https://www.porsche.com/uk/accessoriesa ... equipment/

There is a Finder option part way down the page
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
VanB

Post by VanB »

Try as I might I couldn’t find a spare wheel option for the 911 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Mike and his Macan

:lol: :lol: