February Cleanup

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Looking good.

Neat personalised plate.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

BenMacan

Post by BenMacan »

Obviously it's because you had the Williams Ceramic treatment first and then this gives you a good basis for for your extra loving polishing. Have you done anything extra on the sideblades and underside plastic panels etc ? Looking really good.
BenMacan
FreddyB123

Post by FreddyB123 »

Col Lamb wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:43 pm Looking good.

Neat personalised plate.
Thanks Col
FreddyB

“Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans..” John Lennon

Macan SD 3.0L TDV6, Jet Black, bought 22/12/18
FreddyB123

Post by FreddyB123 »

BenMacan wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:49 pm Obviously it's because you had the Williams Ceramic treatment first and then this gives you a good basis for for your extra loving polishing. Have you done anything extra on the sideblades and underside plastic panels etc ? Looking really good.
BenMacan
Thanks BenMacan

Yes you’re right, the Williams ceramic treatment does seem to have made things a whole lot easier for me.

I didn’t used anything different on the sideblades - just washed them first like the rest of the car then used the Sonax Brilliant Detailer. Came up better than I thought it may, considering I didn’t use a dedicated plastic panel formula. And the Meguiar’s wheel products really worked well. I was very happy with the end result.

Last night’s rain also gave me an opportunity to check the beading, which was very uniformed. The Sonax spray really does do a good job. It’s the first time I’ve used any Sonax products but like most of the reviews state, they do seem to be very good quality.
FreddyB

“Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans..” John Lennon

Macan SD 3.0L TDV6, Jet Black, bought 22/12/18