Mats

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
happy days

Post by happy days »

We got a free boot liner with ours - we bought rubber mats for this time of year. Summer carpet mats were power washed at the weekend and are currently hanging up in my greenhouse to dry.
Macan S D
718 S

alxgb

Post by alxgb »

Fairynuff wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:20 pm
alxgb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am Why isn't the dealer including these for free along with a whole host of extras like boot liner and so forth. Make a shopping list of accessories and have them cover it. I've never paid for mats or liners.
Thanks - I will ask
Don't sign the order until you have a commitment on the extras. I'm not saying shop the whole accessories catalogue but I don't see why a few reasonable extras shouldn't be included.
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

Col Lamb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:47 am
alxgb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am
Fairynuff wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm Having chosen wisely (hopefully) and now up to £62k with the extras, at the risk of 'penny pinching' car mats are not on my list of 'extras' (and I strongly suspect there not in there as standard) so . . . . I can see (on-line) that there are many options for less than £50 but I would like floor mats with 'Porsche' written on them (for £50). Any suggestions?
Why isn't the dealer including these for free along with a whole host of extras like boot liner and so forth. Make a shopping list of accessories and have them cover it. I've never paid for mats or liners.
Free, FREE, FREE

Porsche do not know the meaning of the word. :D

Seriously, I bought a set of rubber mats with logo when I bought the SD.

I put the carpets from the SD in the bag the rubber mats in and hung them up in the garage to swap the, when I traded in the SD and now the rubber mats are still going strong three years later in the Turbo.

A jet wash and a clean soon has them pristine again, so whilst they are pricey they do last.
:D :lol:

Do you know the German word for discount? [Nein] :lol:
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

I have a set of brand new GTS mats I don't mind selling These have red stitching and Alcantara bevelling and the word Porsche written on the side. they are the mats that come with the car when new. PPM me. I can post a picture later.
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

I am told by SE at OPC that the car comes with Porsche mats . . . . why am I surprised (pleasantly surprised) that it comes with something as standard
Paul

Post by Paul »

Fairynuff wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:14 pm I am told by SE at OPC that the car comes with Porsche mats . . . . why am I surprised (pleasantly surprised) that it comes with something as standard
👍👍 and a full tank and a day out at Silverstone!
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465