Potential S order

All your ordering information here!
VanB

Post by VanB »

I shared one of mine with my then 18 year old daughter without an issue and got to drive a 911 Turbo S. I believe they have since raised the minimum age for driving the most powerful cars but not sure. Just call them as they are very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate

Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

Wing Commander wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:20 am The difference is with sharing, you split the one session between you, whereas with paying the extra £472, both you and your guest get a full session each.
Can I know what 'the full session' entails and how it is split when shared? I have two sons and whereas one is an enthusiast it would be nice to offer it to them both but paying £472 feels like a lot (notwithstanding that I have no idea of what you get for the money).
PorscheBlade

Post by PorscheBlade »

Hi Fairynuff,
The Invitation is for a 4hr experience which includes meal, snack and 150mins driving. You’ll get to experience all the areas of the PEC which includes things such as the ice track, kick plate, low friction and other areas (check out the PEC website). You are accompanied by a Porsche expert during each driving experience.
If you split the time each person only gets 75 mins driving meaning the other person has to watch from the main building whilst the other is driving. This obviously means you may not have time to experience all the tracks but should be able to select the areas you are most interested in.
I spoke with the PEC earlier and they confirmed that it is ok to split with a guest but “the experience would be limited”, they also suggested purchasing a 90 minute experience for the guest at £295 inc vat.
If you’ve not been before it’s a great day out......have fun.
Macan SD Sapphire Blue sold April 19
Macan S Night Blue collected May 19
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

If its in a Macan can the guest be a passenger ? I am taking my lad whos a bit shy and would be a better day for him if he could sit in the back..
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9
Guy

Post by Guy »

T4LGO wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 am If its in a Macan can the guest be a passenger ? I am taking my lad whos a bit shy and would be a better day for him if he could sit in the back..
Passengers aren't permitted during track sessions. They can be carried if you go out on the public roads, which is usually offered.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

^^^ I have not yet gone out on public roads during a PEC session, but it is something I'll look to do in the future, if I get the chance to go again, on a Range Day maybe... :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018