Safely delivered!

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Semerka

Post by Semerka »

Good morning Sal, hope you’re driving your new shiny chariot with a big grin. It does look stunning. [emoji2]

I follow RemyRoc on Facebook as we know him from our BabyBMW days quite a few moons ago, but I did not click that it was your baby in the photos. James is fantastically meticulous and passionate. What a small world! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Our stable:
- 992 Carrera T - manual - Ruby Star Neo - Carrera Excl. wheels (2023)
- BMW 240i xDrive (G42) - Portimao Blue - AC Schnitzer tune
ex: 981 Cayman GTS, Macan S Diesl, Macan Turbo, 991.2 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS, i30 N, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0

MrsMacan

Post by MrsMacan »

:lol: just spoke to the other half (NottsKnots) who knows you from the BMWbaby site!

James has done a splendid job and the dealers were really impressed too, what a top bloke!

I have been driving with the BIGGEST grin today, and showing off to my colleagues who have all been waiting eagerly alongside me. I hope the feeling never ends!
Sal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2019 Volcano Grey Macan 8-) Arrived 6th May 2019
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Many congratulations on your lovely new Macan, Sal!

Happy Macaneering...! :D

Cheers,
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Red5

Post by Red5 »

MrsMacan wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:45 pm :lol: just spoke to the other half (NottsKnots) who knows you from the BMWbaby site!

James has done a splendid job and the dealers were really impressed too, what a top bloke!

I have been driving with the BIGGEST grin today, and showing off to my colleagues who have all been waiting eagerly alongside me. I hope the feeling never ends!
Me too I hope :D

Looks great and James always does a top job. Way better than a regular new car finish!
Red5

Post by Red5 »

MrsMacan wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:33 pm
I understand you’re leaving these shores now, due to Brexit?

What will happen to the new Macan?
MrsMacan

Post by MrsMacan »

Red5 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:35 pm
MrsMacan wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:33 pm
I understand you’re leaving these shores now, due to Brexit?

What will happen to the new Macan?
Possibly a statement said in the heat of the moment :roll:
Sal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seventy Seven

Post by Seventy Seven »

That looks great, congrats!
Current:
997.2 C2S, Meteor Grey, PDK (with paddles), PSE, Sports Chrono, etc.... (2009)
Macan, Volcano Grey, 21” RS Spyder Design Alloys (2020): http://www.porsche-code.com/PLVB2FZ0
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

MrsMacan wrote:Well finally the day has arrived, great handover at Porsche Nottingham. My other half got me a Porsche jacket that was sneakily put in the boot, so now I can look like Joey from Friends hahaha. Absolutely loving it, the sport mode is superb and I've managed to configure the PCM to my requirements, I knew that Computer degree would come in handy, :lol:

Hope the pics show ok, they were taken by my fantastic detailer James (https://remyrocdetailing.co.uk/index.html) he is based in Lancashire but came down to Nottingham and the dealers allowed him access to carry out the work on site, he's done an amazing job!!
Bloody hell! That’s shiny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrsMacan

Post by MrsMacan »

Leesparky wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:46 pm
Yes it WAS shiny, I'm trying my best but with this blooming wet weather it's got quite dirty at the moment. I'm planning on giving it a good wash this weekend, hopefully it'll be looking nice again soon. The Gtechniq coating really helps with the washing, the dirty literally flies off and I'm just having to snow foam, rinse and dry. :D
Sal
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

MrsMacan wrote:
Leesparky wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:46 pm
Yes it WAS shiny, I'm trying my best but with this blooming wet weather it's got quite dirty at the moment. I'm planning on giving it a good wash this weekend, hopefully it'll be looking nice again soon. The Gtechniq coating really helps with the washing, the dirty literally flies off and I'm just having to snow foam, rinse and dry. :D
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk