Macan SD

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Feel like one of the ‘unwashed’ minions only having a 2017 SD Macan (after seeing so many brand new Turbos and GTSs!)

But I absolutely love my new car :)

ImageImageImage

Had it polished and ceramic coated, but not the ‘crazy money’ detailing others have done ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian.g

Post by Ian.g »

Well I hope I am not an unwashed minion! I have a 2017 SD and am still enjoying it. I got it new. Likely a similar spec
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Ian.g wrote:Well I hope I am not an unwashed minion! I have a 2017 SD and am still enjoying it. I got it new. Likely a similar spec
Ah, good to hear! :)

gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

you will not be disappointed, had mine for 4 1/2 years and every day it is a pleasure to drive.
TheTraveller

Post by TheTraveller »

I too have one of these pariah's. Coming up to 3 years of ownership, wouldn't change it for a kings ransome.
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

gasgas1 wrote:you will not be disappointed, had mine for 4 1/2 years and every day it is a pleasure to drive.
Brilliant! :)

Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

TheTraveller wrote:I too have one of these pariah's. Coming up to 3 years of ownership, wouldn't change it for a kings ransome.
Fantastic!

happy days

Post by happy days »

Our SD has just passed the 60k mark. Every mile a pleasure. In fact, we can't find a replacement as Porsche are no longer making Diesels, and so we plan to hang on to it, probably until the full BEV Macan is released. Petrol really isn't an option for us.
Macan S D
718 S
Spicky

Post by Spicky »

Couldn't agree more, ours is 4 years old in September [31K now] specced from new [Hi spec too] but still love driving it, the engine really suits the car in my opinion, so smooth and quiet, as you said Happydays not sure what to do re replacement, think electric has a long, long way to go, and re petrol wouldn't want to drop below 30 mpg, we will see, but great car!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGEN3JG2
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Glad to see so many Macan SD owners on here! :)