Posting an image from an PC and not the internet

Forum suggestions, help and advice
Little Urchin

Post by Little Urchin »

Sorry, I'm having to ask this.

In the past, I was able to post an image on the forum stored only on my own computer.

I've either forgotten how I did this because I'm currently not able to do this or does the forum now not allow this, (only using phpBB BBCodes and the image must already be available on the internet). As you can most probably guess I don't have a lot of experience of posting.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

On a New Post or Post Reply, scroll down to Full Editor & Preview. Click on it. Scroll down and select and click Attachments. Then it's click on Add Files.

Choose your photo etc from your PC. Wait for it to load, move your cursor to where you want to add it in your post and then select Place Inline.

Click on Preview to check it's there and the positioning. Lastly click on Submit.

Voila!
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Little Urchin

Post by Little Urchin »

SAC1,

Thank you for the quick response, I will now be able to post a response to another post you've helped with.

Anita
LspCpa80

Post by LspCpa80 »

i was having a similar issue with accessing forum. for my first week (i am new to forum) it worked fine. then all of a sudden, i started to get large print and then print over the print. i couldn't access on computer. very frustrating. i eventually gave up and re-registered with a new name to try again.