Hello! Potential Macan Turbo Purchase

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
didsby

Post by didsby »

had a quote through from the opc today and the figures are doable. Go on holiday on Friday for 10 days and will look to head down when I get back.

Don't think I'll bother with the sport chrono.

Still thinking of keeping the 20 wheels. Is the 21 option a bad idea without air suspension?

More Tea Vicar

Post by More Tea Vicar »

Still waiting for my local centre to give me a quote. Apparently the numbers aren't in the system yet! I've the 2016 Turbo model and am thinking of changing it for the new facelifted 2.9L model.

Sport Chrono I rarely use but when I do is hilarious so in my view worth it for those occasional moments. I've 21 inch alloys on mine now and seem fine to me without air suspension
didsby

Post by didsby »

More Tea Vicar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:47 am Still waiting for my local centre to give me a quote. Apparently the numbers aren't in the system yet! I've the 2016 Turbo model and am thinking of changing it for the new facelifted 2.9L model.

Sport Chrono I rarely use but when I do is hilarious so in my view worth it for those occasional moments. I've 21 inch alloys on mine now and seem fine to me without air suspension
Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll forward the quote of you like.

think I need to test with and without air on the 21s.

will leave the chrono I think.