New OPC in Stockport.

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

A little bird told me that Porsche will be opening a new mega dealership in Stockport ( a City to the South East of Manchester for our southern friends). How this will go down with the Bolton, Wilmslow and Chester OPC I don't know. Mercedes have the largest used car site in Europe in Stockport. It is huge, there is also a large JLR site. Quite a lot of Footballers live in the vicinity and maybe they are all looking for that business.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

I was told about it when I collected my Macan at the end of September. The wilmslow site is currently too small for them. I think they will keep wilmslow open but the main centre in the area will be this new one in stockport. I believe they are building it now. I hope they do keep wilmslow open as it's so much more convenient for me than stockport and it's nice to have a nosey in the Ferrari dealership across the road. The other current neighbours close by, including McLaren and Rolls, are also more in the same bracket as Porsche rather than the bmw and audi dealerships close to the new site in stockport.
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

Porsche Centre Stockport is opening this month, if it isn't open already. I'm not sure what's happening to the Wilmslow site.

To be honest, I would have liked it if they had stayed in Wilmslow as, firstly, it's closer to me and secondly I can't stand Stockport! They had outgrown the current site though.
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

You could also have a gander at a few posh Fiats next door in Wilmslow, but parking was always a nightmare.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
paulmac

Post by paulmac »

Stratstone website declares Stockport as being opened today.

https://www.stratstone.com/news/porsche ... stockport/

Paul
Current : Macan Gen2
Current : Cayman 981
gbj1

Post by gbj1 »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:10 pm . Quite a lot of Footballers live in the vicinity and maybe they are all looking for that business.
Wonder if they're targeting Stockport County players, who've just been promoted to the National League ?! (5th tier for non fans ;) :lol: