Car Connect App

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
RGS

Post by RGS »

I have just received an email from Porsche regarding the app. Essentially they have shrugged their shoulders and said the problem lies with Vodaphone and to quote "the hardware installed in your vehicle is not affected" Great customer service from Porsche that probably affects everyone who uses the app and it follows that this will have an impact on customers opinion of Porsche customer service as well as the reliability of Vodaphone who provide the service on behalf of Porsche.

RGS

Post by RGS »

I made a phone call today to Vodaphone regarding car connect app and they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it.
Psardo

Post by Psardo »

Another question on the app? Any views if Porsche will ever update it to be compatible with the screen of the iPhone X?
RGS

Post by RGS »

The news is that Vodaphone appear to have sorted the mileage problem and the app is functioning. I also use an iPhone X and it works (very slowly). The Car Connect App is nowhere near as good as my previous AMG "Mercedes Go", but I guess it doesn't detract from the pleasure of driving the car which is the main reason for buying a Porsche.
pmg

Post by pmg »

Yes, confirm mine now showing correct mileage
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

RGS wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:58 pm The news is that Vodaphone appear to have sorted the mileage problem and the app is functioning. I also use an iPhone X and it works (very slowly). The Car Connect App is nowhere near as good as my previous AMG "Mercedes Go", but I guess it doesn't detract from the pleasure of driving the car which is the main reason for buying a Porsche.
Did your Porsche dealer sort it out with Vodafone? Or did you ring them direct - if so, care to share the tel no, you used?
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Col M

Post by Col M »

pmg wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:04 pm Yes, confirm mine now showing correct mileage
What’s good about that? My car has gone from 30K to 48K miles. :x
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
RGS

Post by RGS »

My dealer sent a link