My 2020 Carmine Red GTS

Post pictures of your Macan here!
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

On-Track wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:14 am
gtipirelli wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:34 pm Just so you know, once you have overtaken the said vehicle, you can press the sport response button again to go back to normal mode. So you don’t have to spend the next 15 seconds with the car bouncing off the limiter
Thanks for that, good to know.
Forgot to add, your car looks stunning. Enjoy
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0

On-Track

Post by On-Track »

SAC1 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:33 pm
On-Track wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:49 pm
SAC1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:55 pm From the Good to Know App:

Screenshot_20200817-165229_Porsche Good to know.jpg
Yes Steve, I'd found that in the "Good To Know" app and I even RTFM. The problem is I couldn't see the level markings when looking under the bonnet. Admittedly, I was standing in front of the car (from where I took the photograph) so I don't know whether leaning in under the bonnet from one side or the other would reveal anything. As a fellow owner of a 2020 GTS, have you actually managed to check the coolant levels on your car.

In an unrelated matter, what oil pressure do you have on your car. Most of the time mine reads 22 lb/square inch (less than 2 bar). According to some of the American Porsche forums this is OK, it just seems low to me.
Hi Peter, I trust you are enjoying your new GTS as much as I am mine.

Even looking from the side, to overlook the neck of the radiator tank neck filler, it's not possible to see the Min. and Max. level marks because of the black plastic 'shroud covers'. :evil: :? :o No doubt 'auntie' will warn me with a dash symbol light if the level [ever] needs topping up. It never did in my previous SD. 8-)

Oil pressure settles after warm-up at 1.5 bar during my trips so far.
Thanks Steve. I never had to top up the coolant on my SD either. I was concerned with the low oil pressure but if it's normal then I'll get used to it.

Enjoying the new car is an understatement :lol: :lol:
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
jaffacake

Post by jaffacake »

Great looking car, perfect colour choice for a GTS.
---
2018 Macan Turbo Exclusive Performance Edition with all the trimmings

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10070
JLR

Post by JLR »

I’m smiling because my early October delivery of a MY21 GTS will look virtually identical to these photos 😁
Current: MY21 Carmine Red Macan GTS
Sold: 2017 BMW 540i Touring
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

It's too late for me but I see the configurator will now allow you to select the GTS on the side panels in red. The black side panels make a nice contrast with Carmine Red (IMHO :D ) but GTS lettering in black is nearly invisible.

At the time my order was locked down, the configurator was for the MY2021 even though the car arrived as a 2020MY car. The option to have red lettering was on the configurator but came with a message that it was non-selectable. Everything else is great.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel