Macan Gts video

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:04 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:52 pm "The best that money can buy"

Well Sutcliffe really liked that then!!!

And in red!!! It looks gorgeous.

Oh dear. I cannot go back to the confuserator again?!?!?!?
except just at the moment its more like the best money can’t buy.

btw, those vents look absolutely terrible, along with the Gordon Gekko seat belts.

I agree on the painted air vents :o

Oh dear, best I don’t show you my Racing Yellow seat belts then! 😜
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Wing Commander wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:49 pm
OmniCognateSnr wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:04 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:52 pm "The best that money can buy"

Well Sutcliffe really liked that then!!!

And in red!!! It looks gorgeous.

Oh dear. I cannot go back to the confuserator again?!?!?!?

except just at the moment its more like the best money can’t buy.

btw, those vents look absolutely terrible, along with the Gordon Gekko seat belts.

I agree on the painted air vents :o

Oh dear, best I don’t show you my Racing Yellow seat belts then! 😜
🤣🤣
hood69

Post by hood69 »

Carmine looks lovely there but I'm not always keen on it when I see it.
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

hood69 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:04 am Carmine looks lovely there but I'm not always keen on it when I see it.
That's the weird thing with Carmine, when the clouds come out it turns maroon!!!!
Deleted User 4603

Post by Deleted User 4603 »

EDZ

Post by EDZ »

He does some good reviews, just that if the seats don't come in animal free it wont be his choice, subject mentioned in all of his reviews. LOL
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
pmg

Post by pmg »

and he goes for S over GTS
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Deleted User 4436

Very good review, although I suspect a lot of the GTS frat boys wont think so. Basic gist (turn away now if you don't want to see the results) is that the acceleration difference on normal roads is hardly noticeable between the S and the GTS, and while it is more noticeable on the twisties its certainty not night and day. His recommendation is still buy the S, as long as you are sensible with the options list.

Bearing in mind what I said in a previous post about us all choosing reviews that fit our own world view, however, just because I think this is a good and fair review doesn't mean others will. It is, aftercall, just one other persons opinion. And the lack of difference may also be because the S he drove also had air, 21inch wheels and ceramic brakes.
sd1985

Post by sd1985 »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:57 pm Very good review, although I suspect a lot of the GTS frat boys wont think so. Basic gist (turn away now if you don't want to see the results) is that the acceleration difference on normal roads is hardly noticeable between the S and the GTS, and while it is more noticeable on the twisties its certainty not night and day. His recommendation is still buy the S, as long as you are sensible with the options list.

Bearing in mind what I said in a previous post about us all choosing reviews that fit our own world view, however, just because I think this is a good and fair review doesn't mean others will. It is, aftercall, just one other persons opinion. And the lack of difference may also be because the S he drove also had air, 21inch wheels and ceramic brakes.
I’d still choose the GTS 😂
Which is better than the S, just in case I’ve not said before Omni lol
Deleted User 4436

sd1985 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:58 pm
OmniCognateSnr wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:57 pm Very good review, although I suspect a lot of the GTS frat boys wont think so. Basic gist (turn away now if you don't want to see the results) is that the acceleration difference on normal roads is hardly noticeable between the S and the GTS, and while it is more noticeable on the twisties its certainty not night and day. His recommendation is still buy the S, as long as you are sensible with the options list.

I’d still choose the GTS 😂
Which is better than the S, just in case I’ve not said before Omni lol
👍😂