Panoramic Roof Weight

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Neil1911 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:23 am
mark-yorkshire wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:55 pm
Leicester. Went back with Leicester even though it’s a good 2 hours drive whereas Leeds is 30 mins. My sales person calls me every Monday at the moment with an update and replies very quickly to e mails and I can always be pretty certain I can get him on the phone or a call back within the hour.
As it should be! Not like the guy I dealt with at Sheffield "ring me back in a week" diary entries or a "to do" list seemed to be a foreign concept! I'm only 90 mins from Leicester but they are two steps closer to getting me as a customer, although Wilmslow is a nicer drive 🤔. Service Dept good too?
@Neil1911 Sheffield are shocking in my opinion. I had similar where I was told by a SE after visiting Sheffield OPC that he would contact me the day after to discuss putting a deposit on the then new, unreleased G3 Macan. 4 weeks later I received a call to chat about it but I had decided to go elsewhere in the meantime. Not great service to be fair.

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

What’s the prevailing view on Nottingham? To be fair, they promised me a Feb build in mid October if I put my deposit down and sure enough I have a build date of Feb and a lockdown date of Jan 12th.
They have been a little slow in getting back to me on various questions but I’m getting the feeling this is the Porsche norm?
Would be interesting if we could do some kind of poll on the forum to educate where to avoid/seek out. Unfortunately I don’t have the IT skills to set that up and May be recent comments from members have sort of done that anyway…
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
RoccMajor

Post by RoccMajor »

Jon A wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:40 pm What’s the prevailing view on Nottingham? To be fair, they promised me a Feb build in mid October if I put my deposit down and sure enough I have a build date of Feb and a lockdown date of Jan 12th.
They have been a little slow in getting back to me on various questions but I’m getting the feeling this is the Porsche norm?
Would be interesting if we could do some kind of poll on the forum to educate where to avoid/seek out. Unfortunately I don’t have the IT skills to set that up and May be recent comments from members have sort of done that anyway…
Let’s see some pics!!!
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

See ‘Carmine S Collected’ thread! ;)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018