Calling all Music fans.

The place to discuss everything else..
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

'Ozzy' Floyd conjures up a strange image of Mr.Osbourne singing 'Comfortably Numb'. I have see the Aussie Floyd three or four times over the years and the real deal at the Bath Blues Festival in 1970, same year as the IOW festival and also at Bingley Hall Stafford which, by their own admission wasn't their best show as mentioned in Nick Mason's book 'Inside Out'. The Aussie Floyd have the benefit of mush better equipment these days than that of yesteryear. They are at the Apollo in November but I won't be going this time.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

MartinB

Post by MartinB »

Hard to tell the demographic profile of Macan owners from this thread isn’t it!
Bruce Springsteen Manchester Apollo May 1981 still the best concert I’ve ever been to.
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

MartinB wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:33 pm Hard to tell the demographic profile of Macan owners from this thread isn’t it!
Bruce Springsteen Manchester Apollo May 1981 still the best concert I’ve ever been to.
The beer you slopped on the floor is probably still there.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
TK421

Post by TK421 »

Few gigs at the Apollo, Prodigy 95 stands out mainly because my fkn ears are still ringing. That and the Haç, Great times though.
23 Macan GTS
EX - 22 Macan GTS

The final Hurrah http://www.porsche-code.com/PRSB8KW7
PowerMalc

Post by PowerMalc »

Well I go back to 1979 when I saw Pink Floyd perform 'The Wall' at Earls Court.
Will always remember the inflatable aircraft 'flying' across the audience and crashing into the wall.
https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PPHDBG45
Macan S ordered 14-1-22 Gentian, extended Mojave, Walnut, Air, sunroof, 14 way, ACC, LCA, keyfree, surround, spare, HFW, PS+, PDLS+, Heated wheel, rear airbags, autodim, vented seats