Carmine Red et al

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Deleted User 4749

Post by Deleted User 4749 »

Thanks everybody...I agree JonA's car is fantastic...however I'm limited to a budget and going 'big' on the wheels is not an option, so reluctantly Red is out...going to change from Grey to Midnight Blue, at least there are less around!

Now, do I trade in my specced sunroof for extended Leather in Pebble Grey?? :? :? :? :?

I get let stress at work! Roll on Lockdown!

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

HPC Eddy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:37 am Thanks everybody...I agree JonA's car is fantastic...however I'm limited to a budget and going 'big' on the wheels is not an option, so reluctantly Red is out...going to change from Grey to Midnight Blue, at least there are less around!

Now, do I trade in my specced sunroof for extended Leather in Pebble Grey?? :? :? :? :?

Try Gentian, it’s a lovely blue…
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Deleted User 4749

Jon A wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:44 am
HPC Eddy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:37 am Thanks everybody...I agree JonA's car is fantastic...however I'm limited to a budget and going 'big' on the wheels is not an option, so reluctantly Red is out...going to change from Grey to Midnight Blue, at least there are less around!

Been there...unfortunately in my eyes Gentian goes purple in some lights...perhaps more importantly my wife has specced that on her 718 Cayman... ;)
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

HPC Eddy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:53 am

Been there...unfortunately in my eyes Gentian goes purple in some lights...perhaps more importantly my wife has specced that on her 718 Cayman... ;)
Right, that changes everything. If you are going two Porsche family, then spec yours up and stop being so tight fisted! 😂
You’ll only regret what you didn’t get for the lifetime of ownership… 🤔
Deleted User 4749

Jon A wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:32 am
Right, that changes everything. If you are going two Porsche family, then spec yours up and stop being so tight fisted! 😂
Trouble is we both agreed a max limit of £65k for our cars, I'm already c.£500 over budget! Rule is I've got to ebay 'stuff' to pay for any overspend....Haven't dared raise the issue of 1st year car tax!. :oops:
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

HPC Eddy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:48 am
Jon A wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:32 am

Trouble is we both agreed a max limit of £65k for our cars, I'm already c.£500 over budget! Rule is I've got to ebay 'stuff' to pay for any overspend....Haven't dared raise the issue of 1st year car tax!. :oops:
You should easily get an S with leather (extended not necessary but the leather interior) plus sunroof and a whole bunch of options I think 🤔
The standard wheels are actually very nice and can always be painted later if required. One of the most attractive cars I have seen was white with black accents- I tend to think the darker colours don’t really do the Macan justice but entirely subjective.
Good luck and maybe re-enter negotiations… 😂😂
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

You cannot beat Carmine with black door handles and black or carbon side blades. Here’s mine which is obviously not new, but still looks stunning at 5 years old.

compressed carmine.jpg

June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

IMG_2918.JPG

+1 for lighter colours :D
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose
Deleted User 4749

Kleynie wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:56 pm You cannot beat Carmine with black door handles and black or carbon side blades. Here’s mine which is obviously not new, but still looks stunning at 5 years old.
very nice...especially contrasting to the Grey Macan and TT behind!
Deleted User 4749

Order now locked down...gone for Night Blue with standard wheels, nearly had a last minute rash of madness and opted for Miami Blue....thanks everybody!