Cooling fan and RPM

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
Oscar2

Post by Oscar2 »

[media][/media] My Macan was booked in to OPC for the radiator cooling fan running on after stopping and the tick over at 1200 instead of 800 rpm, when in for diagnostic check they couldn’t find anything on computer but could see there was something wrong and were going to get advice from Porsche, would a software update fix the problem

Oscar2

Post by Oscar2 »

[media][/media]
Oscar2 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:32 pm [media][/media] My Macan was booked in to OPC for the radiator cooling fan running on after stopping and the tick over at 1200 instead of 800 rpm, when in for diagnostic check they couldn’t find anything on computer but could see there was something wrong and were going to get advice from Porsche, would a software update fix the problem
I had a taycan 4s full electric for a loaner great car, anyway my Macan delivered back seems to be fixed tick over back to 800 RPM and no fan running on now but no mention what they did to fix it, they did say they ran an update but made out that didn’t fix anything and would have to be booked in again and when I took it out it seems to be all working as it should , their going to phone me when they hear from Porsche technical advice within 48 hours,